What are cookies?
Cookies are smallpieces ofdata (text files) thatare sentto your browser froma web serverand stored onyour devicesothat the websitecanrecognize your device. There are two typesofcookies, permanentandtemporary or “session” cookies. Permanent cookies arestored as a fileon yourcomputer or mobile devicefor a longer period of time. Session cookiesaretemporarilyplacedon yourcomputer when you visitour Site butare erasedwhen you shutdownthe page.
Other than essential cookies, which are necessary for the functionality of our Site, we only store cookies on your device with your consent. If you do not want to accept cookies, you can adjust the settings in your web browsers security preferences, see more information on this below.
You can choose what type of cookies to allow or deny:
We and our service providers may use the following categories of cookies:
Advertising cookies: These cookies use information about your usage of our Site and other websites, e.g. the pages you visit or your response to ads, to deliver ads that are more tailored to you, both on and off our Site. These types of ads are called “Interest-Based Advertising.” Many of these types of cookies belong to our service providers. For third party advertisers, see more below.
We use the information from cookies to make our Site user-friendly and to enable us to provide you with personalized recommendations. We may also use a number of authorized third parties who put cookies on our Site to deliver services that they provide (third party cookies).
We may use session cookies to allow you to move between pages on our Site without having to re-enter information.
Permanent cookies are used in a number of ways, including:
- To allow you to move between pages on our Site without having to re-enter information and to move between our Site and other selected sites amongst the NENT group, known as “single sign-on”.
- To help us recognize you when you return to our Site to use our Services.
- To allow you access to stored information.
- To ensure that you do not get asked to fill in the survey form repeatedly.
We(and our authorizedthirdparties) mayusenon-personal informationfrombothpermanent cookiesand session cookiesfor statisticalpurposesasfollows:
- To determine which are the most popular parts of our Site.
- To monitor the use of our Services and our Site (frequency and time).
- To provide anonymous information to third parties so that more appropriate advertising can be directed at you.
- To track product success.
- To determine how frequently you and other users visit our Site and purchase products.
- To carry out surveys so that your interaction with our Site and us can improve.
- Session (session), used duringa user'svisitto be able todistinguishone userfrom anotherandkeep track ofwho the user isso they can viewthe content theyare entitled to see.
- viacookies(session), used to temporarily storeuser information inthe registration process.
- Cookie_agreement (stored for one year), cookie pop up bar.
Third Party Cookies
We also use a number of third-party cookies as part of our services. These cookies are governed by the respective sites and are not controlled by us. We have listed the third party cookies which we use below, some of which can be switched off using your general browser settings, for others you will need to go to the respective sites and follow the instructions provided.
- Adform - collects anonymous data in order to display tailored ads – to find out further information and opt-out see here [Hyperlink http://site.adform.com/privacy-policy/en/ ]
- GoogleAnalytics - generates statisticsabout website traffic and traffic sources and measures conversions and sales – to opt-out see herehttps://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- ClickTale - captures website visitor actions to produce behavioural reports – to disable see here [Hyperlink https://www.clicktale.net/disable.html ]
- Hellobar – creates pop-up message on webpage – to delete see ‘How do you delete cookies?’ section below
- Get Satisfaction - to delete see ‘How do you delete cookies?’ section below.
- Visual Website Optimizer - creates different versions of website to see which version produces maximum conversion rate or sales - to opt-out go please see here [Hyperlink: https://vwo.com/opt-out/
How do you delete cookies?
You can choose whether to accept cookies or not and what type of cookies you want to accept. If you want to know when your computer receives a cookie, you can set your browser to notify you about it. That way you have the option to accept or reject a cookie. Your computer can be set to reject all cookies.If you want to find out how to do this visit aboutcookies.org. Please be aware that changes in your web browser, meaning that the function regarding cookies are disabled, will prevent parts of our Site from functioning properly including logging-in and playback. It’s possible to opt out of having your browsing activity within sites recorded by analytics cookies.